Story of Learning


I think that I had really improved in the first sentence in my writing and it usually starts with a surprise a terrifying start to hook the reader in. I also did well on to solve problems in my head, addition was easy. The other thing was to recheck my work looking for errors in calculation. I kind of got the hang of it I could still work on it a little bit more. To write thoughtful and reflective reading responses was not that much of a challenge for me. I always try to think about what the character would fell when a conflict or choice that could their life's. A new goal for 6th grade would to try to do multiplication and division in my head.

I think did excellent in making the first sentence to hook the reader into the story. Like this sentence...
A high pitched scream echoed of the bedroom walls and when I went over to peer over the windows my eyes darkened.
Well that gave me great success, but when there is something I'm good at there also something I need to work on this time it is trying to solve multiplication and division in my head. Well I think I'm getting better by practicing at home. I always do this after I have extra time after my homework. Reading writing thoughtful and reflective reading responses was not hard at all. I really fell that I have been doing a great job on it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment