Math learnig

DESCRIBE WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT PLAYING THE GAME FACTOR CAPTOR.

I liked the way how we had to find different ways to find a number and experience new multiples of that number. I also like the challenge you had to face when there was an impossible number. It also helped me learn my factors.

EXPLAIN HOW MAKING AN ARRAY MIGHT HELP SOMEONE FIND FACTORS OF A NUMBER.

Well if someone doesn't know their multiples and their factors arrays help them keep organized but doesn't help with large numbers.

LOOK BACK THROUGH JOURNAL PAGES 2-28. WHAT ACTIVITY OR LESSON DID YOU ENJOY MOST IN THIS UNIT AND WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM IT?

On page 10 is Factor Pairs. That was my favorite thing in this unit. I learned about how organized and how nicely it fits in with multiplication. I learned about the rainbow too.


No comments:

Post a Comment